UPDATE: The winner that Random.org chose is Comment #19, Gigi!
I already subscribe to their newsletter.
In the Hands of a Child (HOAC), a lapbooking unit study publisher, wants to be part of our Giveaway Week by offering one of you a $100 gift certificate to spend on ebooks at their online store!
- A 3-D presentation of what the child learned during her study
- A collection of mini books and graphic organizers pulled together into a series of file folders
- A hands-on approach to learning, replacing worksheets or other monotonous learning tools
- A scrapbook
- A unit study
- A portfolio
A Lapbook Can Look Like This:
Personal Lapbooking Experience: When our eldest daughter was 10, she went through a learning phase of wanting to know all about dolphins. We like to follow our children’s interests, so we allowed our daughter to check out books from the library and visit sites on the internet. But what to do with the knowledge? She was a bit young for a research paper, so we tried lapbooking. A few days later, our daughter had created a beautiful lapbook out of a manilla folder that included a pocket with a dolphin game, a dial for showing facts, and a traced diagram of a dolphin skeleton. Her lapbook is a treasure we will always keep.
In the Hands of a Child makes research easy for you! Instead of trying to find information on study topics, you can simply purchase a Project Pack on the subject. Each project pack is essentially a unit study on a topic, and HOAC has over 400 project packs to choose from!
The winner receive a $100 gift certificate, good for $100 worth of HOAC lapbooking and/or notebooking products in eBook format.
Additional Entries: You’ll receive an additional entry for any or each of these. Remember to comment separately per entry.
- First, did you just simply comment? That’s the mandatory entry. Do that first. Then, choose any or all of these:
- Sign up for the HOAC newsletter. Come back, and say you did that.
- Visit the HOAC Facebook page. Come back here to let us know you did. (It would be encouraging to them if you left a comment there, too!)
- Share a Facebook status about this giveaway and/or In the Hands of a Child’s Facebook page (@HOAC.Lapbooks).
- Join the Hands of a Child Talk Yahoo group. Come back to let us know you did that.
- Follow @HandsofaChild on Twitter. Come back to let us know you’re following!
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog or website, then come back here to leave a link to the blog post so we can visit you.
That’s 7 ways enter! Remember, leave a comment for each entry method.
Entries are open to everyone! Random.org will select the winner. The winning entry will be verified. The winner will receive a refund if the item was purchased by the winner before entry deadline. Entry deadline: Monday, December 12 , at noon PST.
It’s Giveaway Week here at FreelyEducate.com from December 5-9. Come back daily to enter! Thank you, In the Hands of a Child, for sponsoring this giveaway!
Any entry problems? Email me, Lori, at email@example.com and I’ll do a manual entry for you. No missing out!