Here is a little more about the book, from the author, Bonnie Lisech :
"I made an effort to maintain my
priorities, but too often the pressure of home schooling pushed a time
alone with God to the end of a list that never seemed to get
accomplished. The things I needed most: refreshing, strengthening,
encouragement, and empowering from intimacy with God were often
forfeited. Instead, self-focus and stress caused me to buckle under the
load. I made some foolish decisions and missed some opportunities He
could have used to encourage me with His confidence and peace."
Want a copy?
This time, you may enter more than once! You get one entry per comment, but you may comment more than once by…
- Just leave a comment, saying you want one. That's easy!
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog or website or Twitter or Facebook it, then come back here and leave a link to the blog post, site URL, tweet or Facebook page.
That's 2 ways to enter to win! You can enter up to 2 times. But, remember, you need to enter 2 separate times, because that makes it much easier for me to count up entries when I go to Random. org to select the winner.
More Rules, sigh:
- Click on "Comments" below* to leave your comment and other entries (separately, remember)
- The form will ask for your email address but only I will see it. Promise. I never, ever spam.
- Two winners will be selected randomly from the entries (comments) through Random.org's random number generator
- US entries only (head ducking; I'm sorry!)
- Deadline: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at 11:59pm CST
Comment away! Who wants one?
The winners are:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-02-27 04:19:12 UTC