Do you have students who are interested in graphic design, computer animation, or art as possible future careers? If so, or even if not (it's that fun), I'll bet your students would be interested in what Corefx Three Level has to offer.
Although the title is a bit bland (just sayin'), the program is definitely not boring…
is suitable for beginners to advanced users of both graphic design
software and digital art. Right from the opening page, users will find the
instructions and suggestions intuitive and very easy to use.
corefx supplies a comprehensive set of artists’ tools
which can be applied directly onto the page. Charcoal, felt tips, coloring
pencils and many more can be used individually, or mixed and blended to create a
limitless number of effects. It is this blending of colors which is unique and
quite frankly makes any digital painting spectacular.
corefx allows you to work with images from a wide variety of
sources. Use the photo editing software tools to touch up your favorite
photographs before sending them to friends and family. Any images you produce in
can easily be saved for use on the web, or Desk Top Publishing, presentation or
word processing software.
Use the animation software tools that are included in
to create animated gif's for use on your personal or school website. Create an
animated story board for a school project, it's that easy to use.
If you win this program, or if you buy it, have your students send their corefx artwork to the corefx gallery.
FreelyEducate.com is offering a Corefx Three Level to one of you (value: $59.99).
This time, you may enter more than once! You get one entry per comment, but you may comment more than once by…
- Just leave a comment, saying you want one. That's easy!
- Visit Core Learning and let me know which of their products, besides Corefx Three Level, you think would be a great fit for your classroom. Come back here, comment again, telling us your choice.
- Blog about this giveaway on your blog or Twitter it or Facebook it, then come back here and leave a link to the blog post, Facebook post, or tweet.
That's 3 ways to increase your chances of winning! Remember, you need to enter 3 separate times, because that makes it much easier for me to count up entries when I go to Random. org to select the winner.
More Rules, sigh:
- Click on "Comments" below* to leave your comment and other entries (separately, remember)
- The form will ask for your email address but only I will see it.
Promise. And I never, ever spam
- One winner will be selected randomly from the entries (comments) through
Random.org's random number generator
- US entries only (head ducking; I'm sorry!)
- Deadline: Friday, January 9th, midnight CST ( as in, 11:59pm)
*p.s. As always, if you're reading this in an email or through a reader, go to FreelyEducate.com to comment and enter.
This giveaway is now closed and the Winner is…
Comment #54, Jenn, who said:
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2009-01-10 20:15:07 UTC
Subscribe to FreelyEducate here
Keep up with FreelyEducate tweets (Twitter) here: @freelyeducate