We really appreciate your support! We want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who steps foot on views or otherwise supports FreelyEducate.com.
Here is what happened in October 2010:
You viewed our pages over 33,000 times in October. Wow! These were the Top 10 Visited Posts:
- Mathway Math Answers for Free (a lot of people come via Google search to this page ….hmm, who is looking for free math answers, I wonder?)
- Free English Grammar Curriculum
- Free American Sign Language Course
- NaNoWriMo's Young Writer's Freebies (it starts TODAY!)
- The Learning Site's Curriculum for K-6th
- How to Teach Your Child to Love Reading (my little article — thanks for the support!)
- Homeschool Legal Advantage's Free Offer (a sponsor, yay!)
- Khan Academy's Free Math Curriculum
- Free Curriculum for PreK-4th Grades
- Free Audio Book Classics
Over 14,000 different (unique) people came to FreelyEducate.com in October. The most visits were from these countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
(I love looking at stats like that — it's amazing how far a tiny idea like this site can reach)
These were the top 3 referring sites. Thank you for linking to us!
And finally, we'd like to say THANK YOU to our October blog sponsors:
Homeschool Legal Advantage: They are offering a FREE year of homeschool legal protection and more.
Time4Learning: They are offering a FREE month of their online homeschool curriculum to homeschool bloggers.
Readers, thank you for helping us out by visiting the sponsors and taking advantage of their free offers. You help out simply by being here!
(if you want to be a sponsor email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for our Media Kit)
You're a real blessing to us. Thank you for that!
~ Tim and Lori Seaborg
& all the other FreelyEducate.com readers
Our Facebook community has over 1200 members who love to share advice. Come ask a question or share a tip with us!
Keep up with FreelyEducate tweets (Twitter) here: @freelyeducate
Join our active Facebook community!