WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
FreelyEducate.com is a blogging leader in the parenting and education community. Daily, we post high quality, 100% free, educational finds for all ages, from preschool through college. If you want to reach those interested in education, particularly homeschoolers, you’ve come to the right site! There is a catch, though…we are very particular about what we recommend to our readers. We will not accept every sponsor.
Our readers are made up of educators including teachers, students, homeschoolers and parents. Our largest demographic is female, mothers, ages 25-49, and most are teaching through homeschooling in the United States.
Monthly pageviews 33,130
Monthly Visitors: 17,400
Monthly absolutely unique visitors : 10,169
Feed subscriber numbers: 2,106
Newsletter sign-ups: 1,783
Twitter followers: 1,800
Facebook fans: 1,100
(Updated August 24, 2010. Sources: Google Analytics, Feedburner, Yahoo!, Twitter, Facebook)
Why charge anything? The fees below help compensate us for the time spent working on promoting your product/site.
Sponsored Post (price: $50): Your site or content will be featured on FreelyEducate.com’s home page for one week, and in the archives indefinitely. The sponsored post will also be announced to the feed and newsletter subscribers and via Twitter and Facebook. The content may be written by us or you may provide it. Screenshots, images, graphics and/or video are welcome. You choose keywords, date preference, and number of outgoing links. Here is an example of a sponsored post.
Sponsored Giveaway (price: $50): Your product will be featured as a giveaway on FreelyEducate.com’s home page for a minimum of a week and in the archives indefinitely.
Although not mandatory, you are encouraged to send an identical or similar item to us for review. Our readers trust our opinion. If you do not provide us with an item to review, you will need to provide all text content about your product. . You may choose the number of recipients, any requirements (no cost requirement allowed), and you may choose the deadline. The winner(s) mailing address(es) will be emailed to you.
We are willing to provide the content and organization, leaving you to only: 1.) Send an item to us to review, 2.) Approve the post before it goes live. 3.) Mail the winner(s) items immediately after receiving mailing address(es) from us. Here is a link to several giveaways we have done on FreelyEducate.com
Mailing List Access (price: $25): This option is for those who would like to promote a product or service to our email newsletter list only. For example, a company recently chose this option to put out a request for homeschooling bloggers to review their product. The fee pays for our time. Your request or promotion will go out through our newsletter list, Twitter feed, and Facebook fan page. It will not be shown on FreelyEducate.com
Reviews: free. Updated June 2010: Due to time constraints, we are accepting very few product reviews at this time. You may send your item to us under no obligation, but unless it really catches our attention, we will likely not take the time to promote it. We encourage you to use one of the above options (giveaway or sponsored post).
Products may be mailed to:
18930 Highland Dr.
Fairhope, AL 36532
PayPal (all major credit cards, bank transaction, etc.), and paper checks accepted (address above; make the check out to Lori Seaborg). An invoice will be emailed to you after the post has been approved by you. The post will go live when payment has been received.
- not every inquiry is accepted. We turn down more sponsors than we approve, as it truly does have to be an item we recommend to our readers.
- payment must be received before the post goes live
- no refunds
- all content and graphics must be “G-rated”
- no landing pages to sites unsuitable for children
- posts cannot offend based on race, gender, sexual preference, disability
- per the FTC, sponsored posts must be identified. We usually use “sponsor” in the title, or mention “today’s sponsor is…” in the first paragraph.
9 SIMPLE STEPS:
Suppose you want to do a sponsored giveaway. Here are the simple steps involved:
1. You tell us what you want to say, which graphics you prefer, and what you want to give away to how many readers.
2. If you want a review to accompany the post, we’ll wait for the item to arrive before continuing. Then…
3. We write up the post, and publish it on a hidden blog.
4. You request changes or approve the post.
5. You pay the sponsor fee.
6. Your post goes live on FreelyEducate.com on the agreed date.
7. When I have a winner’s email address or snail address, I’ll send it to you, along with statistics about your post.
8. You send the giveaway item to the winner.
9. Repeat. 🙂
We are interested in helping you promote your product and/or site. Email us at email@example.com .
Thank you for considering FreelyEducate.com for your advertising needs!