Hi, Everyone! Thought I'd interrupt the steady stream of freebies to mention a few things:
- FreelyEducate.com's First Annual Giveaway Days are coming up! The dates are tentatively July 26th-August 7th, depending on how many vendors I round up in such short notice. Already lined up are All About Spelling and a publisher of classic books.
Want to get a product in front of more than 17,000 educators? Email me at email@example.com for more information.
The rest of you: Remember to pop in here on July 26th for the first giveaway.
- Sometimes a kind soul asks how to help FreelyEducate.com out. As a missionary kid too accustomed to letters basically begging people to fund mission trips, I don't like mentioning our financial needs. As frugal as I am, it is not expensive to keep this site running. Still, though, there are some operating expenses and I do spend a lot of hours on it. So…if you want to help, God bless you, there are a few ways:
- Tell a friend or, preferably, many friends about Freely Educate.
- Donate something in the sort of embarrassing Tip Jar ($22 to date, including $10 from my silly and supportive mother). Ignore this one, if you like. I'm thinking of taking it down. I never have liked Tip Jars, on the ice cream shop counter or in a sidebar (to the right).
- When you buy something from Amazon.com, click through the Amazon.com links in the right sidebar. Any of them will do: the Kindle one, the books, or other Amazon ads. It won't cost you a penny more, but we'll get about 4-6% of the purchase price, so buy a whole lot!
- Click on our ads as a departing "thank you" when a freebie you particularly like is highlighted. I've made this a habit to do on other sites (I cannot click on Freely Educate's, of course, darn it).
- Did you see the compensated opportunity for homeschoolers who blog? If not, check it out. They only need a certain number of bloggers, so hurry up!
- Do you have a freebie to share with the rest of the educating world? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the freebie.
- Do you have a business and want to promote your educational product with over 17,000 visitors each month? Email me at email@example.com and ask for the FreelyEducate.com Media Kit.
Thank you for taking the time to visit FreelyEducate.com! You have made the past two years' of work on this site pleasantly, and unexpectedly, fun. I really appreciate your visits, your comments, and your support.